This month's moodboard is a bit brighter, with some sun drenched shades. Some of these pics remind me of sun bleached umbrellas/shades/things like that, and there's something really nostalgic about them. The brighter, fresher colours and sharp geometric textures pull everything together, making it all feel quite modern and new. I just love everything about these images together, and most of all, I love this turquoise blue - especially styled with the trench.
Here's all the image credits/where you can find more info:
1. A Day in the Life of Hattie Molloy, Florist - photo by Amelia Stanwix for The Design Files
2. Oddly Satisfying by Hayo Gebauer
3. Pleasure Gardens by Eddie Wrey
4. Gran Canaria - Clemente Vergara
5. A Paris Promenade for Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2020 by Gadir Rajab for CR Fashion Book